What Can I Return?
- If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please let us help you with a return, refund, or exchange.
- All standard in-stock items can be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of the purchase transaction date. Please note, that gas detectors are a “perishable” item, so time is of the essence. The 30-day return window is strictly abided by.
- The 30-day return period is from the purchase transaction date to the date of the explicit refund email request (not via phone, we require an email trail to eliminate any possible confusion).
- Items must be in new condition with all original packaging, casing, and accessories.
- We do accept international returns, however, please note, that you will be responsible for return shipping costs and any other associated duties, fees, and import taxes.
- The refund will be processed within 48 hours after the physical product has been shipped and returned to Forensics Detectors. For refund status updates, please email email@example.com.
How Do I Return Products?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a repair, return, refund, or exchange. Within the email please include:
- Order Number
- Name or Description of each product
- The nature of the problem or action requested
2. We will validate the order and email response with authorization to your request within 24 hours. You will be provided a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
3. Print the authorization email with the RMA number. This will assist us in taking the correct action once the product arrives to us.
4. You are responsible for shipping the product back to us including the shipping costs. Pack the item securely in the original packaging. Include all contents of the original package. Again, don’t forget to include the printed email RMA so we know what to do with the product once we receive it. Send the package to:
777 Silver Spur Road,
Rolling Hills Estates,
CA, 90274, USA
5. Make sure to pack the item securely.
6. Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking.
7. Once we receive the item we will check everything within 48 hours after product receipt.
8. We will take action to authorized action such as refund, repair, exchange, or replacement.
What Can NOT be Returned?
- Accessories such as filters and needles and other consumables that may pose a health risk cannot be returned.
- Calibration Gas Bottles, Gas Regulators and Bump Gas cannot be returned as they are HAZMAT items and come from a third party seller.
- CUSTOM orders items that have been manufactured specifically “on-demand” for a customer. These are non-stocked items that are manufactured to order and with the word CUSTOM in the order description. Please double-check your requirements before placing a custom order.